I’ve been asked a bazillion times what apps I use on my iPhone so it was time to share a few of my favorites. These apps are super easy to use and have been my go-to apps for a while now. My biggest secret when it comes to photos is that 80% of the photos I share via social media are taken with my dslr camera. I shoot myself an email of the images I want to use and download them to my phone for the best quality. Now you know my secret. Wink.
- A Beautiful Mess – This phone app is a fun one. It allows you to add designs to photos, add bold text to photos and adjust the lighting with a couple of unique options. This app I use often for the Blog Fete Instagram and Facebook page. The boldness makes for a fun photo that totally grabs attention.
- Facebook Pages App- When I’m away from my desktop and want to share something on my Facebook pages or reply to comments I use the Facebook Pages app. It’s so handy and especially for those who juggle a few Facebook page accounts.
- Instagram- IG is by far my fave social media channel. The photo editing rocks and it’s the perfect way to boost those blog posts in a natural way without giving off a spam vibe. IG also allows you to get a little personal with your readers and give them a little look at upcoming projects, your weekend outings and fun events you don’t share on your blog.
- Hootsuite- I don’t utilize Hootsuite by phone as much as I do by desktop but it’s definitely a handy app to have. Hootsuite allows you to schedule social media shares on multiple platforms. I’ve used the app to adjust outgoing social media shares or to push a few blog posts over the weekend while I’m away.
- Rhonna Designs- Similar to the A Beautiful Mess app this is another fun photo editing app. Rhonna Designs has more of a vintage vibe to it and from time to time I use it to share announcements and ticket sale status updates for Blog Fete. It’s a fun way to dress up photos and share exciting news.
- VSCOCam- This app is more of a basic photo editing app. If I’m not thrilled with the brightness of a photos I’ll head over to this app and adjust the lighting. I know a handful of bloggers that prefer to take their photos and edit directly through this app.
What are a few of your fave photo editing and social sharing apps? You find more blogging tips here.